Going Green

Caflisch Pallet and Wood Services understands the direct impact we have on the environment and we work diligently on improving our contribution. We're proud of our "Going Green" initiative where we achieve an almost 100% recycling success rate! 90% of our pallets that are reclaimed for recycling are successfully made back into pallets while the remaining 10% serve a purpose of mulch.

We produce 25,000-30,000 pallets on a weekly basis and 60% are recycled.

Caflisch Pallet also sources local hardwoods which allows for the reduction of final costs to the consumer, the ability to meet strict deadlines as well as provides support to the local industry and families.